A Chilean Landmark

 Hi everyone, I hope you´re doing great.In today´s blog i'm going to talk about a building I visited a few years ago.




The Bahá'í temple in the commune of Peñalolen it's a place made for all those people who need to reconnect with their faith or reflect on life regardless of their ethnicity, origin or religion. I went with my whole family a few years ago, i can´t remember the exact date but what I can remember is that is really hard to reach there jajaa. I live in Renca and I remember that easily was like 2 hours between the road to reach there that was like an hour, and another hour trying to go up because it's basically on a mountain and the day we went that was a mess with all the people trying to go up. 


We really enjoyed the visit because it was such a beautiful and calmed place, the architecture on there was really beautiful and you have a beautiful view of the whole city. We made a walk around all the places that we can, in that time it was relatively new so some places were unavailable, but i think the best part is being inside this big dome was really an experience because it´s like a safe place where you have the chance to be in silence with your own thoughts and all the people is doing the same thing so you can really be concentrated on your own and that is really priceless.


I hope you visit this place if you haven't done it yet, it is hard to reach but it's worth the pain.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A book i recommend

My experience with English language