Something that i enjoy when im outside

Hi everyone, today i´m going to talk about something that i enjoy when i´m outside. I know probably this is going to sound a bit silly but one of the things i personally enjoy the most is walking, yes, just walk.

I always live far from the place where I study so everytime that I went back home after school I have to walk like 20 or 25 min from the bus stop to my home. I made that walk everyday for 3 or 4 years in school and now I do the same on my way back from university. Doing that walk for so long makes me acquire a love for walking. At first obviously I hate it but with time I really appreciate those 20 minutes of just walking with my headphones listening to music and thinking about life while I walk.

I think in my case it was like an acquired taste, now i think that walking with your music is one of the best things that we can do in any situation, when your happy or sad or angry, a walk around the city always help you to be alone with your thoughts and clear your mind an ideas, also for me it's a great way to have ideas for everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A book i recommend

My experience with English language

A Chilean Landmark