A family member

 Hi everyone, in today´s blog i have to write about someone from my family, so in this blog im going to talk about my little sister Amanda. 

Amanda was born in 2014 so she is actually nine years old, she is going to school and is in fourth grade. She lives with her two parents and me (obviously). She is a very loving and energetic child, but she also has a very strong character. She is the complete opposite of me so obviously we get annoyed regularly like any siblings, I am much more quiet and calm and she is much more talkative and sociable, she is very distracted and not very good at keeping secrets, whenever we do something surprise like a birthday or anything we have to be very careful because she usually says it without meaning to, we always laugh about it. When we were younger I used to take care of her in the summer while my parents worked, I gave her breakfast and lunch and we were together all day, maybe that's why now we don't want to see each other hahahahahah.

Even though we use to fight and annoy each other constantly because we are very different, she knows that I love her with my life and that I will always help her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A book i recommend

My experience with English language

A Chilean Landmark