A great place to visit

Hello everyone, in today's blog I am going to talk about a place in our country that I really liked when I visited it.


The place I am talking about is Valdivia, I went to Valdivia in the summer vacations last year with all my family. We made a long trip by car to get there but it was a lot of fun because we made many stops along the way to eat and rest so the trip didn't feel so heavy. The first few days when we arrived we stayed in a hotel and basically did the usual things you do when you arrive in a new place, we did a big walk around the city to get used to it, but suddenly my dad found some friends he hadn't seen for a long time, so we stayed with them at their house the rest of the time we were in Valdivia. We had a great time with my dad's friends, they took us to many amazing places in Valdivia, but my favorite was a camping site that they knew and it was amazing, my younger sister really wanted to camp, so we did it for a couple of days. It was really amazing, the campsite was beautiful, it had access to a piece of river so we got into the river despite the cold, also one day it rained like there was a deluge, it was amazing to hear the rain so hard hitting the tent during the night.



Comments

  1. i went to valdivia on my school tour! It is a very nice place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit Valdivia and drink some good beer🍺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A book i recommend

My experience with English language

A Chilean Landmark